The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Have you started thinking about a New Year's Resolution for the New Year? If you are planning to set a goal to lose weight, get healthy and become more active then you need YurBuds. Studies have shown that music can increase the intensity and duration of a workout by as much as 15%. Unfortunately, most people miss out on those benefits because their earphones hurt and fall out during active use. Yurbuds was founded in 2008 by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner in response to that problem.
I myself have had personal problems with with keeping earphones in my ears. They always seem to slip out and never feel comfortable enough to keep in for a long time. If you have that same problem, you need the Inspire Limited Edition Wireless Sport Earphones. These Stereo-Bluetooth earphones lock in place comfortably so they never hurt and never fall out. The 15mm drivers provide the biggest sound available, providing the motivation you need to never stop. These sweat and water resistant earphones feature full track & call control with a wind-blocking microphone designed for call clarity. The athlete tested battery lasts up to 6 hours and provides visual and audible indicators when running low. This is sound with no strings attached.
Key Features of YurBuds
- With yurbuds TwistLock™ Technology and FlexSoft Comfort Fit, these Stereo-Bluetooth® earphones lock in place comfortably and are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out.
- Bigger Soundfor music and calls provided by 15mm drivers
- Smart Batterypowers a week's worth of workouts and provides visual and audible indicators when running low.
- Dedicated Pairing Button for simple 1-touch pairing.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth® devices.
- Earphones that never hurt and never fall out.
- Bigger Sound provided by 15 mm drivers
- yurbuds®, the #1 selling sport earphone company in the United States, is transforming the athlete experience with its new Inspire Limited Edition Wireless earphones to get you motivated through music. Launching at CES 2014 in Las Vegas this January, athletes and tech enthusiasts will be able to enjoy the first-ever Stereo-Bluetooth® wireless earphones guaranteed to never hurt and never fall out.