As a mom, I love buying kid clothes. They are so adorable and I do admit that I have a slight obsession with getting my daughter dressed. I love making her look adorable. So when I had the chance to review Fab Kids, I knew I would love it.
You start your subscription by taking a style quiz on your kids likes and sizes so you can pick out a three piece outfit from the choices they give.
Inside my box I received my three piece outfit that I picked out for Mary. I really loved the selection and especially how fast everything came too. Overall I am really impressed, especially since the outfits are never a surprise so you know just what you're getting.
Here are some tidbits about Fab Kids:
- FabKids is JustFab's newest fashion club, started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate
- FabKids is a convenient way for busy parents to shop. It's an outfit club -- so parents get monthly selections of super affordable, high-quality fashions personalized for their kids.
- Every outfit includes 3 pieces for just $39.95-- so you can get a fabulous dress, paired with leggings, and an accessory, OR 2 tops and a bottom, etc.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All FabKids outfits ship free
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!