Take it from me, I am not a video making whiz. I actually just started making videos on YouTube and they are completely unedited. Why you might ask? Mostly because I have no idea how to do it! When I was in high school, I never took all those lovely multimedia classes that would eventually show me how to work videos and make websites. But with the help of Voyzee, I can make videos and share them easily without much effort at all!
Voyzee is an all-in-one mobile storyteller that allows you to upload (or capture with your iOS or Android device) photos and video clips (up to 30 images or clips) and turn them into one sharable video story. So far I'm totally loving Voyzee because I can actually figure it out and make videos of my photo clips! Each Voyzee can be shared with others via Voyzee’s own in-app social network and website, or with friends via Faceboook, Twitter, email or text message. You can even download your Voyzee and save it to your camera roll to share on other networks of your choosing (YouTube, Vimeo etc). With Voyzee it’s your story, your voice, your choice. Something else you can do with Voyzee is you can even narrate your story with your voice too! You can even record over individuals clips making it easy to go back and fix any mistakes along the way.
Just check out the little sample video I made on my phone about our Red Lobster trip!
Here are some of the awesome features of Voyzee:
- Upload photos or video from your camera roll or capture new footage (up to 30 photos and/or videos per story).
- Add your own voice-over narration to each picture or video.
- Move and scale photos and apply filters, animation, and other effects.
- Customize captions and descriptions.
- Trim the start and end frames of video clips.
- Remove video background audio from video clips.
- Choose a soundtrack (pick from the Voyzee catalog or from your phone’s music library).
- Post your Voyzee to your timeline to share it with others using the app or following you on Voyzee.com. Like, comment and follow their Voyzees.
- Share directly to Facebook & Twitter or via SMS and email.
- Download your Voyzee to your camera roll and re-post it anywhere!
- Voyzee combines your photos, videos, any edits, narration, and music into your unique, compelling video story
- Re-edit published and shared stories and they will automatically update wherever they have been shared! Supports Android 2.3 and higher.
- Upload or capture photos and video clips (up to 30 images or clips) and turn them into one sharable video story
- Add captions and choose filters, set transitions, remove background audio from videos and select a soundtrack (pick songs from your device's mp3 collection or from the Voyzee library)
- Unique to the app is a narration feature that lets you tell your story in your own voice. You can even record over individuals clips making it easy to go back and fix any mistakes along the way
- Once your Voyzee video has been created you can download the file and share it anywhere you like (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS) or with friends on Voyzee's own social network
So there you have it! An awesome way to make videos easily! So the next time you want to make a video, check out Voyzee!
Stay Social with Voyzee
Google Play: http://bit.ly/18kP9I8