Driving the 2015 Volvo S60 T6

I vividly remember as a child one of my best friends who had a Volvo. Her mom was a die hard buyer and would never get anything else. So of course my natural interest was peaked and I wanted to see why she liked them so much. What was it about a Volvo that had her completely sold?

Maybe it was the fact that Volvo is a gorgeous European car. I personally can't resist much when it comes to Europe so maybe that's why she loves Volvo so much. Or maybe it's the fact that they are so safe. As of June 2013, the Volvo S60 T6 is a IIHS Top Safety Pick Vehicle and is the only European midsize luxury sedan to earn this award.

Whatever her reason was, I sure know why I love Volvo so much. Other than the sleek sense of style they bring a person, they are also fuel efficient as well. The S60 T6 gets 35 MPG and has an annual fuel cost of $2,050.

But what I think I love the best is that the Volvo S60 T6 has a 5 star government safety rating on frontal crash, side crash and rollover. That paired with how it starts at $38,150 makes me completely sold on it.

After driving our 2015 Volvo S60 T6 for two weeks, we were thoroughly impressed with it. It's an affordable luxury vehicle that has high safety standards and ratings. What more could you ask for in a family sized car?

CONVERSATION