Do you love to write down special memories? My husband has papers scattered everywhere throughout our house with notes written on them for the memories that happened that day. Any paper that Mary has drawn on, restaurant kid menus, pretty much everything! So you can tell our family really loves to record memories.
Recently I found out about a new app called My iStory which lets you record memories daily in words, pictures, video and audio.
I'm completely in love with this app because you can record anything that ever really happens that you want to remember. I also love that you can add pictures and videos to your memories! This way your pictures will tie in with your written memories too. And once you finish your journals, you can turn them into slideshows or even an e-book! Plus you can send a daily photo diary to your friends and family.
Here are some of the awesome features:
- Journal your memories, thoughts & feelings.
- Collect and store your photos and videos within My iStory.
- Import your existing photos from Camera Roll and create an instant diary.
- Create an eBook or a Slideshow of a special event or a special year!
- Use audio recordings to keep audio memories.
- Protect your privacy with passcode authentication.
- Search to locate your journals conveniently.