I am a Ronald McDonald Charity Blogger. All opinions are my own.
ARMHC is partnering with Kroger Community Rewards to help families at our two Houses. Kroger will be giving over $750,000 to non-profits this year, and ARMHC is honored to be a part of this charitable partnership. All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus card and keep shopping at Kroger!
Follow the below steps to register your card:
- Register your card online at krogercommunityrewards.com (be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up) • Click on "Sign In/Register"
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on "Sign Up Today" in the ‘New Customer?’ box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards information" and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter "Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities", select organization from list and click on confirm
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see ARMHC's name on the right side of your information page
- Remember: Purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s)
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count