I am being compensated by BISSELL for my participation in this campaign. I am a part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network. This post may contain affiliate links
For the past two years, I've been using a robotic vacuum in my house because I thought it would be easier to clean that way. But after the first year, I found out it was more hype than anything. It got stuck so often that I had to actually stand around and watch it so it wasn't saving me any time at all. Plus it couldn't get around furniture or corners very well so after a lot of thinking, I decided to get a regular vacuum.
When I went shopping, I ended up picking out a vacuum that was a Bissell but it was still used bags which I'm not a big fan of. But after using it for months, I found that it really picked up everything in sight! Or so I thought until I received the new Bissell CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology.
When I got this one, I wasn't sure how it would stand up to my older Bissell because I never had any problems with it. Even though it used bags, I still got my carpets very clean. So I vacuumed my carpets with my older Bissell first to see how it would run and then afterwards I vacuumed with the new Bissell with OnePass Technology. And I ended up getting a half a bin full of dirt! I was shocked and surprised at how much my older Bissell had left so now I know which vacuum works the best!
Also, the Bissell CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology was very easy to put together too. In about 15 minutes, I had it put together and running.
Here are some of the great reasons to check out the Bissell CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology:
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans on the initial pass.
- Powerful suction and an Innovative brush design clean more on the initial pass.
- Multi Cyclonic separation system ensures great cleaning as the cyclones help maintain long-lasting powerful suction.
- TurboBrush® tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more.
- Easy Empty™ dirt tank, HEPA media filter, and washable foam tank filter.
- Suction Power indicator to let you know when the air flow in your vacuum is reduced due to dirty filters or a clog in the hose.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
So my overall thoughts on the vacuum are that it's amazing! It picked up everything left by my old vacuum and it's very lightweight so it doesn't hurt my arms to carry it around.