Is there any child that doesn't like having a pizza? Is there is, Mary sure isn't one of them. Mary could ask for pizza every single night and be happy. So of course when we decided to actually go to Pizza Hut one night for dinner, she was thrilled! Armed with her iPod and Build a Bear friend, she was ready to go!
Once we sat down, my husband started pondering over the menu. And since we haven't been to Pizza Hut in a while, he noticed that the menu had changed. Now they are having a great new option called "Flavor of Now".
The new “Flavor of Now Menu includes:
- 5 new toppings: premium salami, sliced banana peppers, classic meatballs, fresh spinach, Peruvian cherry peppers
- 6 bold sauces: classic marinara, premium crushed tomato, creamy garlic parmesan, buffalo, honey Sriracha, barbeque
- 8 crust flavors: Hut favorite, toasted parmesan, salted pretzel, honey Sriracha, fiery red pepper, toasted cheddar, toasted asiago, garlic buttery blend
- 4 drizzles: balsamic, honey Sriracha, buffalo, barbeque
So since I'm a daring person, I ordered the pizza by myself! And here's what I wanted:
- Hand Tossed Crust
- Classic Marinara Sauce
- Pineapple and Tomato Topping
- Cheddar Crust Flavor
- Barbeque Drizzle
And this is what it ended up looking like!
How amazing does that look? And the taste was like heaven! Before it even had time to cool I had already dove right into it.
And of course like any husband, my husband decided to take pictures of me chowing down. And for the first time, I didn't mind because it was just that good.
Did you know that you can order Pizza Hut online? And you can do all the Flavor of Now options you would like from there too. So if you're looking for an easy dinner for the family that has great options, look no further than Pizza Hut!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pizza Hut. The opinions and text are all mine.