Do you like to teach your kids about different cultures? Then you need to check out Appy Oceans, an app created to make it fun and engaging to discover the ocean while learning how to learn how to count from 1 to 10! Appy Oceans is grounded in Indian culture - with a focus on teaching Hindi to little kids. The app also features 14 stunning underwater scenes created by a talented team of illustrators.
There are tons of appy moments with Alfie and Haathi in store for you and your little one, as they help you discover a magical underwater world! The app itself is adorable and the graphics are very fun! Plus the background music is amazing. I really love how kids get to learn different words too. Mary had a lot of fun playing the game and I loved how she learned some new words in another language. I have always believed in teaching different cultures so Appy is a great app for that!
Appy oceans has heaps of fun, entertaining and interactive features, including:
- Structure and Logic - snap the magnetic parts of each ocean creature to bring it to life.
- Positive Reinforcement - learn to count from 1 to 10 and earn “fishy” rewards.
- Exploring Indian Culture: - Discover the musical sounds of the Indian subcontinent with our very own ocean qawali jam.
- Party with your kids to original music by critically-acclaimed bollywood musicians.
- Learn the Hindi ocean’s creatures’ names through phonetics.
- My Reef - your child’s personal reef where he/she learns how to nurture and care for his/her “fishy” friends.
Currently you can download Appy Oceans on iTunes for free!