This post may contain affiliate links
It’s officially the holiday season and with that comes holiday entertaining and festive parties! We know that the holidays can be a stressful time though. That’s why P&G has partnered with celebrity stylist, Robert Verdi and author and home entertaining guru, Katie Lee to get YOU holiday ready! P&G products can help you get your family and friends, your home and yourself ready for the holidays this year and I want to show you how!
- Always make time for yourself during the holidays! With everything you have to do already, you shouldn't have to rush to get dressed and put your makeup on. Take at least 45 minutes to an hour to get yourself party ready.
- If you're having kids over and don't want to have candles everywhere, try using a room spray instead.
- Want to welcome your guests before they even enter? Spray some room spray on your doormat for a comforting smell as soon as you open the door.
- Accessories can change up a whole look.
- Clean as you go to avoid a big mess.
- It's completely alright to ask your guests to bring something to the party!
- If you have guests staying over, make a basket in the guest bathroom with things they might forget like toothbrushes, razors, soap, etc.
The scent I got was the new limited edition Cranberries and Frost and it sure does smell amazing! But you know what the best part about Febreeze is? It makes Mary clean her room. No, I'm not kidding. After all the commercials she's seen, she's in love with the " breath of fresh air" it gives! And since she loves it so much, I bribe her to clean her room with the prize of getting her room sprayed with Febreeze!
See, I wasn't kidding! She really does love Febreeze! Now would you like to win your own Febreeze Home or Beauty Pack?
This is part of a sponsored campaign with P&G and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.