This post may contain affiliate links
Getting the most words gives you the last word in this fun family game! Nab It challenges you to link your colored tiles to create words crossword-style and then steal words from your opponents by stacking your tiles on top of theirs. When all the tiles have been used, count up the words showing - if you've got the most, you win! For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up.Contents Include: 100 two-sided letter tiles, 4 gray bank tiles, 4 letter bags and rules.
This game is basically a new take on Scrabble, but instead of putting words down on a regular board, you stack the letters on top of each other so you can actually steal words from the other players. It is a lot more fun, in my opinion, than regular Scrabble because younger children can actually play and win. We love our game and I know you will love one too so thanks to Hasbro, I can giving away Nab It to one of my readers!
Mandatory Entry: You MUST follow me publicly on Google Connect and leave a comment here saying your favorite Hasbro game of all time. - 1 entry
1. Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
2. Follow me on Networked Blogs - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Blogged - 1 entry
5. Like my facebook fan page - 1 entry
6. Friend me on facebook - 1 entry
7. Add my button to your blog - 5 entries
8. Write a blog post about this giveaway linking to this post - 10 entries
9. Retweet this giveaway daily - 1 entry per day
Contest ends November 4! CLOSED!