I am a lifelong baker and graduate of The French Culinary Institute in New York City who loves cookies. Years ago I got frustrated with chemicals, high fructose corn syrup and other ingredients created by someone in a lab coat in store bought cookies and started baking my own. I hope you enjoy them.
I love homemade cookies and anything else that tastes great! I got to try Julian's Gourmet out and let me tell you it didn't last long. I tried the cookies and the jalapeno cornbread (to die for!) and I am actually embarrassed to say that I hid everything from my family because it was just that good! Would you like to try something from Julian's Gourmet? Well here's how:
Mandatory Entry: You MUST follow me publicly on Google Connect and leave a comment here saying what you would love to try from Julian's Gourmet. - 3 entries
1. Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
2. Follow me on Networked Blogs - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Blogged - 1 entry
4. Retweet this giveaway daily - 3 entries daily
5. Like my facebook fan page - 2 entries
6. Friend me on facebook - 2 entries
7. Add Julian's Gourmet to your favorite sellers list on Etsy - 2 entries
8. Write a blog post linking back to this post - 10 entries
9. Add my button to your site - 5 entries
This isn't a winner's choice. It will be for whatever is baked fresh on the ending day of October 30! So it will be a surprise! Good luck! CLOSED!