Bluegala offers a wide selection of dresses for all occasions including prom, casual, evening, cocktail, and party dresses and gowns from the top designers. We are part of the alight.com group. For 11 years, we have provided women around the globe with fashionable clothing and great customer service. We believe in providing quick, personal and courteous service. If you call us, you will never be trapped in an endless list of menus. A live person will answer the phone and help with any questions pertaining to your order or regarding the items on our site. We can also be reached online via live chat or through email.
Our mission is to make the latest trends and the most fabulous fashion available to you!
If you have never checked out BlueGala, you sure are missing something. They are the best place to pick out a prom dress and they even have evening dresses by Alex Evenings! I got to look around their site and some of my favorite things were the Aidan Maddox items. I got to review a beautiful shirt and it looked as good on as it did in the box! I know you will love BlueGala just as much as me so I get to giveaway a surprise item of clothing to my winner! Here's how to enter:
Mandatory Entry: You MUST follow me publicly on Google Connect and leave a comment here saying what your favorite item from their store is. You must also sign up for the BlueGala mailing list to be considered as a contestant. Sign up here! Just for signing up for the mailing list, you will also be entered to win a $500 shopping spree from BlueGala. 3 entries
1. Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
2. Follow me on Networked Blogs - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Blogged - 1 entry
4. Add my button to your blog - 5 entries
5. Retweet this giveaway daily with @bluegala in it - 1 daily
6. Like my Facebook fan page - 1 entry
7. Friend me on Facebook - 1 entry
8. Write a blog post linking back to this giveaway - 10 entries
9. Follow BlueGala on Twitter - 2 entries
10. Follow BlueGala on Facebook - 2 entries
Contest ends November 18! One winner will be selected via random.org CLOSED!