This post brought to you by VinoVinti. All opinions are 100% mine.
VinoVinti’s patented technology uses a specially engineered ceramic rod and vacuum pump to create nucleation - a process that allows excess carbon dioxide (CO2) molecules to come together, form a bubble and escape the wine—enhancing the flavor, feel and finish of the wine at once.
VinoVinti’s simple innovative design removes excess carbon dioxide from wine, improving the flavor and adding years of smoothness in seconds. Faster than decanting and more effective than aeration, VinoVinti is an awesome thing for any wine enthusiast.
Want to know some of the benefits of VinoVinti?
- VinoVinti enhances the wine experience by giving hands-on control over the flavor feel and finish of both red and white wines.
- Reduces the harshness of tannins and what some people call the “acidic bite.”
- Opens the wine and enriches the flavor.
- Improves the mouthfeel and finish.
- Simple to use.
- Treats the entire bottle of wine in 20 – 30 seconds.
- Designed to give a lifetime of wine enjoyment.
If you would like to learn more about VinoVinti, then check out the video below! And be sure to like VinoVinti on Facebook!